It’s a cupcake.
It’s a brownie.
It’s stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
It’s Perfection. It’s the Candy-Lovers Brownie Cupcake.
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 12 oz. chocolate (I used Hershey’s milk chocolate bars)
- 1 c. unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-mini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and cocoa powder.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter. **I don’t have a double boiler so I simply use two pots. In the bottom pot boil about 2-3 cups of water and place the other pot inside.
- Once the chocolate and butter are melted, remove the pot from the boiling water and let cool to room temperature. This is the perfect time to line your cupcake try with standard liners.
- Whisk in the sugar to the melted chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs together with the vanilla.
- Add the eggs into the chocolate/sugar mix, blending it well.
- Slowly fold the flour into the batter.
- Using a 1/3 c. measuring cup, pour the batter into the cupcake tins. They should be about 1/2 way full.
- Press one Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup into each of the brownie cupcakes.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
You can also substitute the Reese’s for York Peppermint Patties, M&Ms, or any other small candy of your choice.